- Dave “Diamondback” Meddish, formerly of Dynamix, hasreleasedthe map he created for the recent UVALAN3 tournament:Erebus
- There’s a fairly in-depthguide toT2 is up atthe Stratos Group. Armor, vehicle, and weaponstatistics are included (thanks Stomped).
- GarageGames’ Tim Giftupdated his .planwith a SITREP on their efforts to prepare their site for theV12 Engine’srelease; developers will be able to license the engine, first used in Tribes 2, for $100 US.
- Sierra’s Alex “Marweas” Rodbergposted info about a T2 demo and the next patch on the TW forums:
There’s actually a good bit more coming in the next patch. We talked about this at the TsN interview. Here’s a summary of some of the things we discussed:
- beta version releasing very soon so we can test it online with lots of people and lots of different systems.
Next patch:- VCR record function (like T1 demo’s)
- serious cheat preventions
- a number of other fixes/improvements
- going to beta in the next week or two
- Finally, Sierra, D-Link, andVitalStream haveannounced thatthey will be conducting Tribes 2 5v5 CTF and DM tournaments over the next few weeks… if interested,you can sign up at
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.