- The Linux Game Tome mentioned somenew releases today:
- Virtual GameBoy Advance version1.0 (notethat a 16-bit color depth is required), which is another Game Boy Advance emulator.
- Version1.6.0 ofPenguin Command, theSDL-based Missile Command clone.
- A Python-based RPG: Umbra0.7
- The Game Tome also received a letter announcingthe development of a Crystal Space-basedRPG project, PlaneShift. If you’re interested in helping, hittheir recruitment page.
- The venerable Freshmeat also pointed outsome new gaming-related releases this week:
One Response to “/dev/urandom”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.