Version 2.4c of the action game server browsing utility Qstat has been released. New features and bug fixes for this release include:
- Tribes 2 player type and tribe tag information
- Changed Quake 3 default version to “48” (1.27g)
- New Tribes 2 master filters. (see documentation)
- Convert newlines into spaces when printing Tribes 2 server info in raw mode.
- Fixed problems with the 22337 build of Tribes 2.
- Tribes 2 raw output is now the same format as most other servers.
- Note that this reverses the order of current and max players from what they were in 2.4b. And adds ping and # retries values.
Thanks to Alex Burger for pointing this out.