xmame version 0.37b14.1 has been released;xmame is a multiple arcade machine emulator. Relevant changes in this build:
- Everything from MAME 0.37b14 except for ‘steadykey’ support.
- Major updates to the files in contrib/porting. Added prep-new-mame and prep-new-mess scripts for porting from the MS-DOS sources.
- Fixed the files in src/unix for which Per Wigren reported problems when using the Tru64 compiler.
- Incorporated fixes to the core sources for the Tru64 compilation problems. (Nicola Salmoria)
- Fixed a bug in logerror() that could cause a crash. (PeteFrench)
- Added the German HTML docs. (Robert Hamberger)
- Added a note to the docs and makefile about adding -DGLU_VERSION_1_2 to the GLCFLAGS when using Mesa’s GLU. (Sven Goethel)
- Updates to the ALSA dsp driver: cosmetic changes, suppression of bogus warnings about underruns. (Shyouzou Sugitani)
- Updated the changelog for the ALSA dsp driver. (Shyouzou Sugitani)
xmame 0.37b14.1 Source: