- Mesa updated to the latest stable (3.4) release
- Increased ATI support including: ATI Radeon driver adapter support added; Multi-head configuration support added; Non-Intel platform support improved
- Improved DRI support for the ATI, 3Dfx, Intel, Matrox, SiS and Sun chips.
- The DRI is now also available on Alpha platforms
- Render support has been added. This extension to the X protocol, uniquely XFree86’s allows image composition and anti-aliasing text.
- Significant enhancements to the Internationalisation support in Xlib
- New xfs updates, including font path verification, and options.
3 Responses to “XFree86 4.0.2”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.