- id coder John Carmack was asked for hisopinions onthe collapse of3dfx late last week byVoodoo Extreme; also,Evil Avatar requested Tim Sweeney’s(of Epic)opinionon the same subject.
- Sweeney also commented onVE about the general increase in game development time andhow it relates to technology windows.
- Speaking of the death of 3dfx, NVIDIA’s Brian Burke fielded questions fromGamersDepot and the FiringSquadconcerning the acquisition.
- ArenagamesinterviewedWarren Spector of ION Storm,whose most recent release was the sci-fi FPS/RPGDeus Ex.
- Finally, Raven’s (developers ofHeretic 2 andSoldier of Fortune)Brian Raffel participated in a year-end game industryretrospective @Stomped.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.