- added CD music support
- added PlayList support – a simple list of WAV, MP3 and/or OGG files (depending on what options are compiled into OpenAL) that are used for background music.
- created the ‘chromium-setup’ Qt app that can set all options for Chromium, and serves as an easy way to create the PlayList (browse for files, play them, rearrange the list, etc).
- wrote a ‘configure’ script (not autoconf) that attempts to determine what components are available for OpenAL support
- audio tweaks.
- integrated patches from Torbjörn Andersson and improved the pause mode.
- changed capitalization of dirs in data for consistency.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.