- Screenshot code added, courtesy of Allen Noe
. The key_screenshot field in dgenrc sets the key that will make screenshots happen. Its default is F12.
- MZ80 core updated to version 3.4. Sound in Aladdin and the Sonic games should run at the correct speed now.
- Fixed a bug in the handling of handling saved state and RAM filenames, which would result in saved state files being saved with a null filename.
- Added a ‘-s’ switch, which will load the given saved state at startup.
- Added support for joystick through SDL for SDL 1.1.x.
- Fixed compilation problems with the gcc “2.96″ on Redhat 7.x systems. Thanks to Jeff Grady.