The Flight Gear crew recently released version 0.7.5 of their simulator. Changes:
- Aircraft now starts at end of runway closest to desired heading.
- Runways now have accurate markings.
- Addition of a completely reconfigurable instrument panel.
- Tons of panel tweaks and fixes. Gyro now drifts, relocated whisky compass, skid ball moves in the right direction, etc.
- Updates and tweaks to network multiplayer code.
- Tweaks to ground steering sensitivity.
- Updates to the UIUC flightmodel and icing research code.
- Fixed the sound problem in the previous version.
- Current scenery normal is now available for use.
- Current load queue size is now available for use.
- Added a configure time check for proper simgear version.
- Explicitely link in -lpthread if it exists.
- Fixed a couple namespace problems.
- MacOS and MSVC tweaks.
- Renamed JSBsim to JSBSim
- Added support in the material library for non-repeating textures.