- The Makefiles now use libGL and libGLU instead of libMesaGL and libMesaGLU to be compatible with all OpenGL implementations
- The functions PD_ScaleSurface(), PD_ScaleSurfaceBy(), PD_ScaleSurfacePart(), PD_ScaleSurfacePartBy(), PD_DrawSpriteScaled() and PD_DrawSpriteScaledBy() were added
- There is now joystick support for all supported platforms, thanks to joystick support in SDL.
- added the new joystick function, PI_SetJoystickHighValue(), to set the maximum value of a joystick’s axes
- Apparently taking powerdraw.h from mpeg.h only worked on BeOS so it has been re-added
One Response to “PowerPak 2K0511”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.