Welp. Hi there. Things that have caught my eye in the last week or so:
- Rogue Legacy, a 2D RPG, was released for Linux and looks neat.
- Kerbal Space Program has had an update which introduces Career Mode!
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted now has an Industrial Biome to be, well, hunted by British robots in.
- Brilliant author Neil Gaiman has a Linux game in the works: Wayward Manor
- I really need to make time to player MirrorMoon (the art direction is fantastic).
- Carmack is hedging his bets on the Steam Machine.
So… whatcha been playin?