The CryENGINE team is looking for a Programmer to work on the Linux version of the 3d engine.
- Maintain Linux support for CryENGINE.
- Contribute to maintenance and improvements of low-level engine systems.
- Ensure reliability of Unix based build systems for SDK releases and special projects.
- Create and maintain modules to be used for automated testing.
- Contribute developer documentation based on on-going developments.
- Participate in the development of game prototypes and custom solutions for external partners.
- Provide support and training to internal and external developers.
- Show a strong passion for customer service and satisfaction.
- Take initiative and be willing to expand own horizon.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Safeguard company assets including source code, artwork, tools, game design information and technical know-how.
The position is in Germany, where Crytek is based; interested parties can apply here!