Versions 1.1.1 and 1.1.0 of Fuse, the Free Unix (ZX) Spectrum Emulator, have been released. Highlights of these releases include:
- Emulation of the Spectranet, SpeccyBoot, SpecDrum and DISCiPLE interfaces
- Support for reading PZX and POK files
- Recording of movies to FMF files
- GTK+ 3 compatability
Version 1.1.1 fixes a number of small issues with the 1.1.0 release.
Versions 1.0.0 and 0.10.0 have also been released since the last announcement on LinuxGames.
Highlights of 1.0.0 included:
- Opus Discovery disk interface emulation
- Support for more copy protected +3 disks
- NTSC Spectrum support
Highlights of 0.10.0 included:
- Much improved µPD765 (+3 disk) emulation
- Tape loading acceleration
- Automatic saves while RZX recording
- Improved widget UI (for SDL, Xlib, etc.)
Download: [ sourceforge.net ]
This post was submitted by zub.