There has been two Wine release since we have last posted here, one being a development and one being a stable release of the product. The first was version 1.4.1 of the stable branch with some minor updates to translations and some bug fixes. The second release was on the development branch which has some new features which are listed below.
- Automatic installation of the Mono add-on package.
- Control panel applet for joysticks.
- Device bitmap rendering now done through the DIB engine.
- Support for video rendering through DirectX (VMR-9).
- First steps towards a D3D shader compiler.
- Build fixes for DragonFly BSD.
- Various bug fixes.