Thanks to Guillaume for this note!
Note that a tech demo is also available on the IndieDB page of the game, and that a real demo (with exclusive levels) will come soon!
“When indie game developers Alexey and Markus are in trouble, their only hope comes from their creation.
You are the Tetrobot: a tiny robot that can drill blocks of matter one by one, collect them, and recycle them into new pieces of 4 blocks. You also have the possibility to destroy lines of 8+ blocks in a very «retro russian» game style. Sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, diamond: each matter has its specific behaviour you’ll have to use wisely and take advantage of them. So get ready to use your brain and combine your platforming and puzzle-solving skills in this incredible mashup!”
– A unique gameplay experience mixing puzzle and platform that will challenge your brain
– 40 levels to play in Adventure Mode
– 20 bonus levels to unlock and more free content to come
– Collect every 40 “Blocks That Matter” and rediscover videogames made of blocks that made or will make History
– Create and share your own puzzles using an easy-to-use level editor. Already dozens of creations available!
– DRM Free, purchase for one platform, get the game for all the supported platforms!
Blocks That Matter is available right now on Linux, through Indievania, for $4.99 US.