Craig Stern of Sinister Design let us know about his new game:
This version of the game runs on Windows, Mac and Linux alike using a single installer. To install, make sure you have Adobe AIR (it’s free and available online). Once you have AIR installed, you can get the latest build of the game and install it.
This new version features a ton of improvements to the game–so many that I can’t get into them all here–but here are a few:
- The Crypt of the Poet King is now finished, and boy is it ever a nasty one.
- Your character can now use drugs and (depending on your luck) get addicted, suffering prolonged withdrawal effects if he goes too long without a hit. (Don’t do drugs, kids!)
- You can now swap out orbs between battles.
- There’s new music in the game that plays during the battle preparation screen.
- There are a ton of bug fixes.
- The game engine now officially supports voiced dialog.
The game is due to be completed around the end of the year. In the meantime, pre-orderers get a 20% discount off the price of the finished game.