You know the drill – NVIDIA made a new display driver for graphics cards utilizing their chipsets last week:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- GeForce GTX 570M
- GeForce GTX 580M
- Fixed a GLX bug that could cause the X server to crash when rendering a display list using GLX indirect rendering.
- Fixed a GLX bug that could cause a hang in applications that use X server grabs.
- Fixed an X driver bug that caused 16×8 stipple patterns to be rendered incorrectly.
- Fixed a GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap bug that caused corruption when texturing from sufficiently small pixmaps and, in particular, corruption in the GNOME Shell Message Tray.
- Added unofficial GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the following OpenGL extension:
- Added GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the following OpenGL extensions:
Download! – nvidia.com