NVIDIA made a new display driver for graphics cards utilizing their chipsets last week:
- Added support for the following GPU:GeForce GT 540M
- Fixed memory error and abort reported by glibc when running the application FieldView from Intelligent Light.
- Fixed an OpenGL driver bug that caused an application crash when running Altair HyperMesh.
- Fixed a performance problem when switching between stereo and monoscopic rendering in the application Smoke.
- Fixed poor X driver handling of pixmap out of memory scenarios.
- Fixed an interrupt handling deficiency that could lead to performance and stability problems when many NVIDIA GPUs shared few IRQs.
- Fixed bugs in the VDPAU presentation queue that could cause GPU errors and hangs when destroying a presentation queue. This happens when exiting applications, and also when toggling to and from full-screen mode in Adobe Flash.
Download! – nvidia.com