This entry was posted
on Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 at 8:05 am and is filed under News.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
* Improved AI
* Changed unit limits
* Added “time pressure” mode
* Added “siege” mode
* Improved performance
* Decreased memory consumption
* Fixed a lot of crash issues
* Added GUI launcher/configurator
* Fixed startup of network
* The game is working on PlayStation 3
* Added new map “Village”
* Added new map “Siege”
* Added new environment: rocks with vegetation
* Fixed some visual glitches
* Improved rocket SFXs (3 different types)
* Added more variety in explosions
* Fixed foam SFX
* Added two more battle music tracks
PS: We have started making voice-over for the single player campaign, hope you’ll like voices!