Two new release of Wine have occurred. The first being an update to the stable release, 1.2.3, which has updates to translation and various bug fixes. The second is an update to the development release which has the following updates listed below.
- Support for mouse pointer clipping.
- Raw mouse events support using XInput2.
- First steps of a DIB engine implementation.
- More properties supported in DXDiag.
- New security tab in the Internet control panel.
- Improved video playback on Mac OS X.
- Various bug fixes.
Download: [ Wine 1.2.3 ] [ This entry was posted on Sunday, April 17th, 2011 at 10:09 am and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.