A new development release of Wine has been announced. This version has the following changes in it:
- New version of the Gecko engine, based on Firefox 4.
- Better support for Dwarf debugging information.
- Improved handling of animated cursors.
- GnuTLS no longer required on Mac OS X.
- Improvements to the GDI driver infrastructure.
- A number of MSI fixes for the .NET installers.
- Several GdiPlus improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
Download: [ This entry was posted on Saturday, March 19th, 2011 at 9:22 am and is filed under News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.