- Revamped and addressed all aspects of network play.
- Added a “game-list server” so that game servers can advertise games on the internet.
- Added a “game-host server” so that clients can start their game on another computer.
- Added new graphics for the default terrain tileset.
Fixed various gameplay bugs:
- Now no longer showing enemy vectoring when the game option “see enemy production” is turned on.
- Now no longer crashing when we try to load a good saved-game file, after previously trying to load a bad saved-game file.
- Heroes dying at a ruin now drop their bag of stuff.
- The search button was wrongly enabled on newly loaded games.
- Now locking access to other buttons while our stacks are moving.
- Fixed the error in turn handling when the game option “random turns” is enabled.
- Computer players now collect a reward when their heroes successfully search a ruin.
- When a hero arrives, the allies are now dropped elsewhere in the city when the hero’s stack is full.
Download: [ nongnu.org ]