Premium Maps Added:
- Finnegan’s (CTF)
- Gothic Rage (DUEL)
- Solid (2v2 TDM)
- Window Pain (Small CA)
Additional changes after the jump.
- Fixed password prompt for privately launched servers preventing users from easily joining passworded matches. (Play Button Fix)
- Added a new pre-roll video ad player for standard user’s match joins.
- Added Chat Tokens for Subscribers. Works on online servers when used in ‘Team Say’ messages:
- #h – Current health value
- #a – Current armor value
- #w – Current weapon & ammo count
- ## – To print the character ‘#’
- Added Chain Jumping (Small acceleration boosts gained by performing closely timed sequences of jumps).
- Added ‘Thaws’ to the in-game and end-game scoreboard in FreezeTag
- Added AutoThaw in FreezeTag, frozen players now auto-thaw after 120 seconds.
- Added thaw tick sound in FreezeTag.
- Added cg_drawCrosshairTeamHealthSize upon request, to allow you to set the font size (between 0.10f and 0.26f) of the teammate health/armor read-out on teammate crosshair hovers.
- Added ‘find’ command to substring (case-sensitive) search the console history
- Changed FreezeTag such that Quad & Battle Suit power-ups do not persist across FT rounds.
- Changed the nailgun to now fire 10 nails @ 12 damage each (instead of 15nails x 8dmg).
- Changed the nailgun spread from 500 to 400.
- Changed the nail speed from 900 to 1000.
- Changed Flight power-up into a holdable jetpack, hold the ‘use’ key to boost.
- Changed Quad factor from 4x to 3x.
- Changed Spectator CompHud Scoreboard highlight color, it (yellow) proved illegible on most streams and projections for Duel. I’ve kept the use of cg_team_colorized in team gametypes, but now use a higher contrast gray in non-team gametypes.
- Changed Stepheight from 18 to 22.
- Changed the default ‘rate’ value from 8000 to 16000, now restrict its range from 8000 to 25000.
- Fixed hitching that would occur when connection was lost to the XMPP network.
- Fix for telefrags not killing spawn protected players in instagib (which resulted in them becoming invulnerable, instead of telefragged).
- Fix for double countdown in FreezeTag.
- Fixed alias command string limit getting truncated to 64 instead of the full 256 characters.
- Fixed cg_forceEnemyModel defaults to now properly load “keel/bright”.
- Fixed old qzdm3 demos to now properly redirect to ‘hearth’ instead of ‘arenaofdeath’
- Fixed bot item knowledge, bots should better time items.
Notable Map Updates:
- Almost Lost (Team location information added)
- Base Siege (Replaced Invincibility with Regen)
- Hidden Fortress (Team location information added)
- Purgatory (Swapped RG w/ SG near BS, Moved BS RL closer to BS)
- Somewhat Damaged (Removed missing ambient sound)
- Thunderstruck (Now cloudy with a 40% chance of precipitation)
- Trinity (Fixed mh/quad spawn in FT)