- The minimap shows impassable cliffs, and burning oil wells
- When run the first time, use the desktop resolution instead of 640×480
- Fix fire damage to take armor into account
- Optionally use the middle (or left+right) mouse button to rotate the view
- A new 4 player map, Pyramidal, and fixes to two of the included maps
- Lots of other small changes and bug fixes, among those a memory corruption bug present in all previous 2.3 versions
Warzone 2100 is a 3D real-time strategy game in a post-apocalyptic setting with a single player campaign and skirmish games against the computer and/or other players over the network. It was commercially published in 1999 for Windows PCs and the Playstation, and in December 2004, the source code and assets were released under the GPL.
Download: [ wz2100.net ]