- Fully networked Client/Server.
- Any number of players possible.
- Optimized joining, now only ~20KB needs to be transfered to a joining client (used to be 3MB)
- Pretty optimized code, without being overly ugly.
- Nice source layout, easy to hack new features into.
- All graphics are 32bit: 24bit color + 4bit alpha + 4bit flag.
- The PTC lib is used so almost any graphics platform is supported (any resolution/colordepth/fullscreen/windowed)
One Response to “NiL”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.