A reader let us know about Rubik’s Timer (Russian), which is for time tracking speed solving a Rubik’s cube and other puzzles.
- Several disciplines – from 2х2х2 to 7h7h7, Pyraminx, Megaminx, Square-1, etc.
- Stores the date, time, and scramble for each notch.
- Displays the current time in large display.
- The countdown for 15 seconds and automatic start timer, or “early” start by the user (work on releasing the space).
- Displays the best and the worst time.
- Displays the average times.
- Ability to delete the last notch, setting a flag +2 or DNF for the last notch.
- Ability to add comments for each notch.
Download: [ ugolnik.info ]