BOH, a retro-flavoured game of exploration and action, has been updated with a new release being release number nine. New features in this release include:
- adds secret missions, i.e. missions that remain hidden until one or more other missions are completed;
- reworks hidden passages so that they follow the orientation of barriers and are / can be perfectly unified with them;
- re-adds trembling to fixed lights;
- improves video modes suggestions by indicating also the optimal zoom factors;
- forces recalculation of global time also when 0:00;
- retouches themes;
- improves missions “getting started” and “unequal alternatives”;
- fixes mission “watch your step!” (it had been left in a test/altered state);
- fixes pits near barriers (in some cases they may have looked weird);
- adds two new missions;
- adds the latest expansions;
- updates the manuals;
- applies various other changes.
Download: [ BOH update9 ]
This post was submitted by saimo.