Sam Lantinga has released the last 1.2 build of the Simple DirectMedia Layer, version 1.2.14. Changes:
- Fixed flicker when resizing the SDL window
- Fixed crash in SDL_SetGammaRamp()
- Fixed freeze in SDL_memset() with 0 length when assembly code is disabled.
- Added SDL_DISABLE_LOCK_KEYS environment variable to enable normal up/down events for Caps-Lock and Num-Lock keys.
- Fixed audio quality problem when converting between 22050 Hz and 44100 Hz.
- Fixed a threading crash when a few threads are rapidly created and complete.
- Increased accuracy of alpha blending routines.
- Fixed crash loading BMP files saved with the scanlines inverted.
- Fixed mouse coordinate clamping if SDL_SetVideoMode() isn’t called in response to SDL_VIDEORESIZE event.
- Added doxygen documentation for the SDL API headers.
There are also UNIX-specific bugfixes that can be read here.
Download: [ libsdl.org ]