Oddlabs sent in the following news:
After months of tweaking and expanding, Tribal Trouble 2 is ready to throw away its beta tag, but it will keep growing. Since the last release, two new connected quests have been added. Your urge to loot your rich neighbors ends up in an unexpected alliance that will bring you far away from home in search for great riches. The Hall has been updated further so it is now possible to see who is playing, and a new quick stat islands has been added, which pits you against an equal opponent on a random 1 vs. 1 island.
- New quest: Gone Looting.
- New quest: Mines of Niflheim.
- Quick start island in Hall.
- Players playing a game are grayed out.
- Timeout on waiting for players.
- Pathfinder improved to allow movement over far distances.
- Crash bug fixed on The Chant – part 2.
- Prices reduced.