We received the following press release from Chronic Logic today:
Chronic Logic announces the release of Zatikon for Windows, OSX and Linux. Zatikon is a free, online, turn based, multiplayer tactics game featuring over 30 unique units, each with their own set of spells and abilities. Construct your own distinct army. Create your own strategies. Defeat your opponents in competitive, multiplayer mode. With a limitless number of possible tactics at your disposal, Zatikon is highly engaging and very addictive. Zatikon includes online player ranking and several game types including co-op, single player, and random army vs. mode. Zatikon is constantly being updated with new features and units. Upgrades are also available for even more unique units and powerful armies. Play Zatikon for free and see how your tactics stand up against the competition.
- Online ranking system
- Play single player, constructed, random army, or co-op games
- 2 vs 2 multiplayer
- Multiplayer match making
- Global Chat function
- Unlock over 30 units to use in your army
- Unlimited strategies and tactics
- Many types of units including Mages, Scouts, Horsemen, Siege units, Structures and more!
- Unique and easily-identifiable units provide almost unlimited army variations
- Simple stylized graphics allow for easy addition of new units
- Available for Windows, OSX and Linux: Buy once, and play on any of these systems!
- Frequently updated with new Units and Features
Chronic Logic also published Gish for Linux.