- introduced a filter for luxurys in the global trade window and improved its performance
- improved the display speed of formated text (i.e. forum, help).
- fixed the problem of planets which were colonized within a quest were freed after the quest ended, but not removed from the planet list.
- fixed a crash whith rare bust goods
- enabeld to use the keys page-up and page-down to page in a multiline input field.
- fixed the problem under Windows that when inserting a longer text from the clipboard into a text input field some characters were cut.
- fixxed multiple bugs while trading artifacts
- fixed a display bug of some subject lines of pact messages
- in multiline input fields it is now possible to use the keyboard shortcuts CTRL-Home and STRG-End to jump the the begin and the end of the text.
- fixed a bug where goods in trade are only shown as “…”
- fixxed a bug while buying special goods
- fixed the problem that in formated text fields italic and bold did not always affect the correct text range.
- fixed crashs when editing formated text.
- fixed a crash in the imperial window
- improved the time to action for movement commands to ships
- fixed a bug in combo boxes, to have the correct sound when controlled with the mouse weel
- reduced the stall time of the EMP with quality 100 to 12 seconds
- improved the ship behavior with the pilot settings team
- fixed a bug which prevents the universe view to scroll to the galaxy with main planet
- fixed the checkbox “allow application” in the alliance settings to always show the right value
- improved the time to get listet in the highscore for new players
- fixed a problem, which dosn´t show the alliance in the highscore
- fixed the problem that changes in the diplomatic state to other players (i.e. war, …) the the icons in the galaxyview were not updated correctly.
9 Responses to “Celetania 1.0.15358”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.