Conquest: Divide and Conquer, a simultaneous turn-based online multiplayer strategy game, has been updated to version 0.12.1. Changes in this release includes the following items:
- Added F2 hot key for alliance colors.
- Improved join server panel.
- Battles with equal powers now results in both armies dying.
- Defeated players now stay in game.
- Statistics are no longer displayed to players before the match ends.
- Spectators no longer see alliance colors.
- Introduction panel is now paged.
- Updated language file.
- Fixed AI not dropping in cities at the start of a match.
- Fixed total control calculation in alliance matches.
Download: [ Conquest: Divide and Conquer 0.12.1 ]