A new update for Tribal Trouble 2 beta has been released, featuring a new and faster computer opponent, a new 2 vs. 1 multiplayer island, islands modified for fairness, and it is now possible to play the game on Facebook so that you don’t have to create a Tribal Trouble 2 account if you already have a Facebook profile.
- New and more challenging computer opponent.
- New multiplayer island: Masters Crest.
- Beach Assault blue starting area is bigger and has a less narrow entry.
- Domain of the Octopus yellow starting position has a bigger buildable area.
- Golden Hill map changed so both starting positions are equally close to the treasure.
- Facebook login.
Play: [ tribaltrouble2.com ]