To kickstart some new levels for Yo Frankie I have decided to run a six week competition to create new levels for the game. These can then be included in a future release of Yo Frankie, which will include updates for the next Blender release and bugfixes.
The contest runs from January 16th to February 28th; here are the rules:
- Collaboration is fine, but I’ll only accept an entry from a single person.
- Final level must be under 100mb compressed.
- No modifications to the player logic (jump height, glide distance etc) – bug fixes are an exception.
- Your level must be under the same creative commons license as all existing YoFrankie levels.
- No node based materials (just use material-textures for more efficient shaders)
- You can enter more then one level
- Level cannot have been entered into a previous competition