FreedroidRPG, an isometric 3D RPG set on a world run by robots, has reached version 0.11. Besides engine and level editor updates, here’s what’s new:
- added a secret research center level
- modified the endgame scenario and started integrating the Hell Fortress
- changed town to make it seem more alive and easier to navigate
- modified start level to improve richness of content
- added and rebalanced weapons. There now are a few melee weapons, projectile pistols and rifles, and futuristic energy weapons.
- changed and rebalanced programs, added a new default skill to help tux from overheating. Made a “programmer” character a possible and interesting alternative.
- added new music tracks