The Freeciv project has released version 2.1.5 of their empire-building strategy game:
- Fixes for bootstrap and compilation issues.
- Fixes for rulesets, for example making Civ1 ruleset playable
- Fixes for several bugs concerning player handling and game loading
- Fixes for a number of corner case crashers.
- Fix a memory leak in the readline code.
- Fix for bug that prevented the adding of items to the top of global worklists.
- Fix citybar view options.
- Updates to Estonian, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Catalan, Swedish, Spanish, and German translations.