Thanks to the project authors for letting us know that version 0.3.0 of the Legendary Orthogonal Virtual Environment, an open source 2D game engine which utilizes Lua, is out with the following changes:
- Added ParticleSystem.
- Added visual error reporting.
- Added love.system for game control needs.
- Added input grabbing.
- Added functions in love.graphics for display management.
- Added functions in love.graphics for getting current color, font, etc.
- Added love.graphics.point().
- Added love.filesystem.enumerate() for getting folder contents.
- Added functions for setting the window caption.
- Added version checking. An error occurs if the game is incompatible. (Remember love_version in the config file!)
- Fixed print() :)
- Removed all keyboard shortcuts. (Everything can be done in code now)
- Save folders are now created only if required.
Download: [ sourceforge.net ]