- Fix a vanilla bug, which caused stacked items to be too heavy.
- Plug vanilla memory and file leaks (mostly in error handling).
- Fix a vanilla string buffer overrun, occuring in the French and Italian translations.
- Fix vanilla bugs, which accessed uninitialised data.
- Fix a vanilla bug, which prevented the army from attacking San Mona.
- Fix a vanilla bug, which made items invisible, end up on the wrong level (floor/roof) or hover above the ground.
- Fix a bug which caused wrong title bars to be displayed for some web pages.
- Fix a bug which broke saving/loading savegames in the Windows version.
- Enable scrolling the sector inventory with the mouse wheel.
- Fix more vanilla crashes, out of bounds accesses, cases of memory corruption and memory leaks.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.