Some of the new features include seven new/rebuilt maps, improved lighting and visibility, optimizations for performance increases, map voting system, contrast filter, and improvements to the Galaxy server browser.
A number of bugs have been addressed as well:
- Stack smashing errors in Ubuntu
- Reflective water problems with some ATI drivers
- Normalization cubemap errors with some ATI drivers
- The “no team” bug
- Duel queues now correct themselves if errors occur
- Bot/player slot overlaps on botkick servers