A new version of OpenArena, an open source first-person shooter which utilizes the ioquake3 source port of id Tech 3, effectively replacing the original Quake III: Arena’s copyrighted assets, has been released.
- Fixed “Getting stuck bug”
- Fixed logging bug
- Fixed UI crash
- Fixed overflow in Multiplayer list + Some of beast’s changes to server list (longer names)
- Instantgib and All rockets disabled during single player startup
- Clears nextmap after single player
- Using protocol number 69, this should only now show servers running 0.7.7 (In other words, no more lotsofservers with ‘invalid game folder’ error)