- Ctrl-G now groups objects together, and Ctrl-U ungroups them
- When clicking an object in a group, the entire group is now selected (unless ALT is pressed)
- Fixed a major circle-circle collision bug
- Fixed so that gui windows now get on top when dragged
- Fixed so that more scenes can be displayed under File->Load Scene as well as subdirs to Phun/Scenes
- Optimized the GUI rendering slightly
- Optimized entity rendering by ‘frustum’ culling
- Added separate option controlling an objects collision with water; making things watertight should now be easy (thanks for suggestion, Chad Autry)
- Added (three) collision groups; objects in one group will only collide with other objects in the same group
- Added an options for showing some simple statistics for selected objects (mass, area, velocity, …)
- F8 now shows the collision points and their counter force and direction (used to be the collision normal)
- Added the ability to turn on and off the drawing of object borders from the options menu (even in the no-shader path)
- Added translations (accessible under the file menu). Phun now supports (in Latin1): Català (Catalan), Deutsch (German), English, Espanol (Spanish), Francais (French), Italiano (Italian), Magyar (Hungarian), Nederlands (Dutch), Polski (Polish), Portugues (Portuguese), Romanian, Suomi (Finnish) and Svenska (Swedish).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.