- New gamemode Onslaught new available in the menu.
- Added map for the onslaught gamemode (ons-reborn).
- Completely new announcer sounds/voices.
- Fixed several problems with lagging gameplay/crashes/wrong display of effects.
- The teammessage binds are available in the menu (if you do not see them delete or rename your config.cfg).
- New server tools for rcon and an irc gateway, updated server documentation.
- New crylink primary attack and tweaked some other weapons.
- Implemented uint16 element array support, this hopefully improves performance on Radeon 9500-X300 cards and GeForce1/2 cards.
Edit: Linux.com has posted a review:
Nexuiz is now my favorite free software game, at least in the realm of first-person shooters. Credit the eye candy or perhaps the speed of play — or both. The Nexuiz 2.4 UI is fast, easy to use, and attractive, and it doesn’t get in the way of the fragging.