Thanks to nintenduh for letting us know that Eternal Lands version 1.6.0, a free massive multiplayer role-playing game, has been released.
- Many bug fixes.
- Archery (bows and crossbows). The new archery items will be buyable from the NPC next week, and they will be makable in a few weeks.
- Better water reflections, if supported by your hardware.
- The player and monster models are now rendered by the GPU, if supported by the hardware.
- Many speed improvements, smoother camera and actor animations.
- Various GUI improvements (some of them need to be manually activated, unless if you are using the el.ini provided with the download).
- The mines/caltrops/etc. will not dissapear when changing maps or logging off.
- Leonard the leopard (he is not fully done, but it works).