- Introduces Xvideo extension for video scaling and color space conversion is now supported on Xpress 1200 series hardware.
- On workstation hardware 3D applications will no longer be corrupted if the screen width is not an integer multiple of 64 pixels, for example with a 1680×1050 wide screen display.
- Display flicker is no longer be noticed when the gnome screen-saver starts.
- Several image brightness and gamma-correction issues were resolved. Setting the gamma correction using xgamma, fglrx_xgamma, xorg.conf and in OpenGL games will all work as expected now.
- Diagonal tearing will no longer be noticed when playing a video file using a video player that utilizes the XVideo extension.
- Video playback will no longer look blocky when playing a video file using a video player that utilizes the XVideo extension.
Thanks to Tobias Lamers for the heads up.
Download: [ amd.com ]